Learn more about
[EMAIL] Sharing COVID-19 Resources
DPC DATA recently published this email about coronavirus resources to help members of the muni sector stay informed.
By now, the coronavirus (COVID-19) has most likely affected us all in some way. I sincerely hope the impact on you and yours is manageable and not related to any health issues.
With everything going on now in the world, we, at DPC DATA, thought it would be good to share some resources to help you stay informed and even allow you to find some sanity among the uncertainty.
Here are links to a few resources we’ve found particularly helpful:
- The Bond Buyer’s page for current news on the pandemic’s impact on municipalities is available for free as a service to readers. In particular, check out their articles on severe selling pressure on the muni market and the fiscal impact on the healthcare sector.
- MSRB’s page with links to their notice on supervision in light of the coronavirus, which notes “Rule G-27 does not mandate that supervision be done in-person…”
- FINRA also offers guidance on COVID-19, including FAQs related to regulatory relief due to the pandemic.
- Harvard Business Review offers many insights and tips on managing your way through the crisis, among them, a guide to managing your (newly) remote workers and a look at how working parents can prepare for coronavirus closures.
- The MunGUARDNews Twitter feed (@MuniGUARDNews) for up-to-the-minute stories on municipalities and COVID-19.
- And finally, because we all need a little levity right now, here are the best comedy podcasts to binge during coronavirus quarantine.
Stay well and be safe.