Learn more about
Best Practice Solutions for the Municipal Security Lifecycle
Timely Municipal Bond News from Hundreds of Sources
MuniGUARD® News delivers “news in context” for municipal market professionals. Filtering thousands of stories daily from more than 500 local and regional news sources, MuniGUARD News delivers news on specific bonds at the CUSIP®/Series, Obligor, Location and Bond Type levels.
MuniGUARD NEWS is specifically designed to identify new buying opportunities and emerging credit risk issues. Moreover, it help firms comply with best practice standards for compliance with Disclosure at the Point of Sale, Suitability and ongoing monitoring and surveillance of municipal portfolios.
Meeting G-17, G-19 and G-47 requirements
FINRA and the MSRB have both stated that using EMMA site alone is not enough to meet the regulatory requirements for G-17, G-19 and G-47, as well as publicly available news which may be considered “material information” that could affect credit quality and suitability when either buying or selling a municipal bond.
Key benefits of MuniGUARD News
- CUSIP-based access to relevant news from over 500 regional and local publications. This is where stories about emerging credit issues are likely to show up first.
- Users see news headlines along with relevancy and one-click access opens the story and links to the original news source.
- Relevancy index and icons makes it even easier to sort and identify the relevancy of each article.
- Save time and money by automating the manual, inefficient news gathering and filtering process for credit research, portfolio management and sales and trading professionals.
- Stay on top of the latest market trends and news headlines while reducing compliance and suitability risks.
- Embedded direct access to News via MuniPOINTS® deal summaries, intra-day feeds embedded in trading and portfolio management systems, or MuniGUARD Monitor alerts.
Get the latest advances in your inbox!
Sign up and stay in the know about the latest advances in muni bond market disclosure and compliance data. Get the latest research and news delivered right to your Inbox.